Frequently asked questions
Below you can find frequently asked questions and their respective answers. If your question is not answered below, you can of course get in touch with us or call the manager, Ms. N. Nijholt, at phone number 06-20106714.
- Are pets allowed at recreational park Tusken de Marren
- What time can I move into my accommodation?
- How long can I take an option on an accommodation?
- What time do I need to leave my accommodation?
- Is a deposit asked at recreational park Tusken de Marren upon arrival?
- Arrival or departure days
- What is present in my accommodation?
- What is the maximum number of people in the accommodations?
- I accidentally made a double payment, what should I do?
- Do you want to arrive outside changing days?
- Why do you pay booking fees for your holiday?
- How fast are you allowed to sail on the Meinesleat?
- Can you fish at Tusken de Marren?
- Wat zijn de annuleringsvoorwaarden?
- Can I moor a boat at every accommodation?
- Can I rent a boat at Tusken de Marren?
- Are there enough restaurants in Akkrum?
There are a number of accommodation that allow pets, which you can indicate when booking the holiday home.
You are welcome in your accommodation from 3 pm, if you are arriving much later we kindly ask you to get in touch with the manager, Ms. N. Nijholt, who can be reached at 06-20106714.
We can, depending on the occupancy level, offer you an option of up to 48 hours.
In general all accommodations have to be vacated by 10 am. You can also choose a late check out, which allows you to leave your accommodation be 12 pm. This costs € 15.-. Please inquire at the reception.
For your stay at recreational park Tusken de Marren you are asked to sign an authorization. This is done upon arrival at the recreational park. If you have not caused any damage, the manager decides this after you leave, no money will be withheld from the authorization you made.
If you want a different arrival or departure day or time, please call our office 085-8880520.
All accommodations are standard fully furnished for the indicated number of people.
The maximum number of people is indicated per accommodation on the website. Bringing more people than the accommodation is suited for is not allowed. This is for comfort and safety reasons. The holiday accommodations are furnished for the number of people indicated.
Get in touch with the financial administration 085-9990520.
Get in touch with us through the phone number 085 – 8880520.
The booking fees are a compensation for the costs that an organization makes in the work that they do.
On the Meinesleat you can sail up to 7 km per hour. The Sneeker lake is around 15 minutes sailing away. On the Sneeker lake there is a special area indicated where you are allowed to sail faster.
yes, there is a lot of fish in the Meinesleat and you can fish from your own dock. And of course you can rent a boat if you want to fish a bit further away.
De annuleringsvoorwaarden kunt u hier lezen.
Yes, there is a jetty to moor a boat at every accommodation.
You can rent a small motorboat, a whaly, and a sloop. See our website for more information. Also, you can rent many more sloops, motorboats, and also sailboats from our neighbors on the other side. See Private rental.
Yes, see surroundings on our website.